style xp

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
when i loged on this mornin style xp was all screwed up.

when i open up style xp it's disabled. i click enable style xp + it say's failed 2 comunicate wid helper. when i click detail's i get the followin:

Style XP Version 1.000000
Failed to communicate with Helper
D:\Source\TGTSoft\Common\StyleXPPatcher\StyleXPPatcher.cpp( 510)

The data area passed to a system call is too small.
D:\Source\TGTSoft\Common\StyleXPPatcher\StyleXPPatcher.cpp( 508) : 0x8007007A

it won't let me use any style xp themes,only the xp defalt.

any help?, i tried uninstallin + reinstalin but no help.

also all me stuff is on c:\ i don't have a d:\ drive ??

Is your CD Rom the D: drive? did you intall Style XP off the CD ROM drive? if so - perhaps you can un-install it - move all the required files to the C: drive and then intall it from there - just a guess :)

Well usually that would mean that the 30 day trial is over or that the crack you used is bogus and now stylexp is pooped.

Buy it or use UXTHEMEPATCHER... capiche?

it was workin fine b4,only jus started doin it. i downloaded style xp off net. but put it bk usin c.d when i formated.

Well, has the 30-days passed?

I had the exact same error after the 30-days had passed...... pfft.. cracked my arse!!

*cough* cracked
BUT DON'T START ON BOUT CRACK'S THERE AGAINST FORUM GUILDLINES

NO crack talk plezz:) (i don't wan't this thread closed)

it was fine up 2 now,was usin it 4 bout 3 month's b4 i formated.then i reinstalled bout a month ago. (30day's) :(

well it's not gonna work anymore trust me on that one...... get uxthemepatcher or buy stylexp

I had the same problem, look in your PM for my fix

you can email TGT-Soft and ask for a few more weeks to evalutate.

i've decided 2 stop usin style xp as when sp1 comes out in like a week it won't work anyway (unless they made new version i don't no bout)

they have a version that works with all the leaked SP just not 1102, they will definantly have one that works with the final SP probably that day or shortly after...

I had same problem.TGT Soft has a patch for this problem but it didn't work for me.I e-mailed them 2 days ago but am still wait ing for a reply

The patch is on the TGT SOFT support page for installation errors click HERE p.s. I e-mailed them for help as it didn't work for me... Their answer was "Not sure what is happening" Very helpful I must say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back