style xp question

H

Homerbalooza

I recently used style xp n i applyed a them, all went well then a couple weeks later it was back to the regular windows xp style, so i then treid uninstall style xp then reinstall the it ask for a cde thing?..... but before i unsstalled i loaded style xp and did the same. any ideas?

-Nick

Looks like the program is locked. It is not freeware. If you have purchased it reenter the code. If not you might want to take a look at 'patchxp'. Look in the themes section. The thread is stuck to the top, there abouts.

when i try to load up the site that andy posted it wont load....

That link is always on the fritz.

Download the patch here. Hopefully.

Uninstall style xp then run the patch.

thx, i instaled it , but now how do i install the them that i have installed in the file resources?.... any ideas?

-Nick

I do this> Put the style (theme) into windows/resources/themes. Then click the msstyle file. That will bring up display properties where you can set the wall paper. Some are self installing which makes it a lot easier.

i dont see that file there, and all of the tmese have ben in that fle.

This is the xp luna msstyle file. See pic.
If what you are using don't have msstlye files in them try downloading a visual style from www.themexp.org

if it is not self installed then what do i do?...

If it is like what I've been explaining click the msstyle file. That will bring up display properties where you can choose the wall paper.

1/ Click the msstyle file

2/ That brings up display properties with the style you clicked ready to be applied

3/ Manually set the wall paper

4/ Apply

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back