Style XP or Uxtheme.dll??

B

busto

I've been using the hacked uxtheme.dll since it came out but was thinking about getting style xp for sh!ts and giggles is it worth it or should i just stick with the hack???

I bought the software and I am very happy with it. And if TGTSoft goes forward with the planned updates, it will be a very powerful utility.

The patched DLL file does not always work, so be warned.

Uxtheme.dll

I just use uxtheme.dll

Prefer not to install a whole utility that does almost the same thing as one file.
Its been working file for whatever themes I have downloaded and used.

with the hack all the themes and VS's I try and use, work fine the only times I've ever had a problem is with a VS without a shell file...sometimes i have to reload after a shutdown...I'm still undecided at this point...I think i'll stick with the hack for now

As long as you are happy with it. StyleXP offers a theme/visual style manager and also a logon loader/manager. When you are ready, it is worth the investment.

it's well worth getting the "paid" version;) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back