Style XP Makes my comp swear

M

m|ste3qL

Well maybe not swear but, for some apparent reason i am sure that since installing Style-XP, I suddenly recieve a loud beep, and the current theme i am on goes back to the default blue luna theme!!!! can anybody help me

Your trial period expired, buy the software.

one site.... you work it out!

No Warez or cracks!!

Site removed - Jewelzz

Originally posted by XPMagic
Why not just use the modified uxtheme.dll file??

I've heard about this file, just what Does it do exactly?!?:confused:

if u send me a private message i might b able 2 help u with your subscription;)

Originally posted by wufong

I've heard about this file, just what Does it do exactly?!?:confused:

The original uxtheme.dll file allows you to use only the themes/appearances provided by Microsoft (which includes only Luna and its three flavors - Blue, Olive and Silver).
If you use the modified file, you can install any themes/appearances without using any external software. So basically, you would be able to use themes designed for StyleXP without installing StyleXP at all :)

well, i looked it up on the computer (uxtheme.dll) and its only small (198kb) - if someone has the edited version, i will put it on me website (with credit to whoever has it of course) so other ppl can get it.

Unless there is somewhere else to get it without editing it yourself?

Oh yeah, another thing... does this modified file allow the user to change the txt on the start button? Or is that something else?

ahhh, i found out how to change the text on the start button... it was actually dead easy to do... and the results are priceless :D

there was actually a tutorial on the website about it...

http://www.xp-erience.org/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=39

it mentions downloading start button graphics (intended to replace the whole of the button - usually green coloured) - but i have no idea how to use them. i only managed to change the text although the tutorial shows you how to change the little windows logo. It gives a bit of personalisation to a computer (jus follow the instructions carefully otherwise problems might occur).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back