Style XP Beta 5.0.0

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
What ahppened to this post?

spent ages writing it and I wake up and its gone :(
?!?

Where did you post it? Hasn't been in the themes-forum before now, so it isn't me (if i don't delete threads in sleep:D )

It was a news post I did on the main site at about 5am

Dazed and confused!!?

im not sure either mate

we were hacked this morning, im not sure if that has anything to do with it ...

What?!
Serious, it was yesterday mate, but thats a serious issue.
dunno if changing all out passwords would help?

Thought it was odd, cos I wrote a huge doc off post, using bold italics, screenshots, descriptions - did this at about 5am.
Woke up next day (time witheld) and saw that my post had gone and you had posted a (what looked like) summary of it.
So if you have server logs, you could look between those times.

Not a chance that my housemate did it, he is lazier than me!
Must have been done between 5 and whenever you decided to do the Style XP post

We will get to the bottom of it ;)

Shame updating NukePHP easier :(

UGH!

All that hard work for nothing eh? hheheh ..

Lame indeed.. i doubt that this had anything 2 do with the hack you mentioned Waddy.. Although i am not denying that completely. If it was a hack,well then its kinda questionable, Do the hacker have the ability to mod files,forums (this forum to), News..etc?

I know the site have been hacked before!

I got this strange message in me browser 1 day! THis Site haS bEen HAckEd By ...(cant remember the nick) If Mdsalih remember ..i sendt him a screenshot of it..

LightWave

yer some guy changed the front page yesterday morning...

it said something like " mail me for all your security needs" LOL

it was an new Exploit posted on Security Focus and a heaps of hacking sites, takes about 2 minutes and you have full control of a PHPnuke website... its very easy

I could have easily issued a killall%20httpd
from that exploit and killed the web server daemon on any Nuke site , but these kids wouldnt even know what that is :p

they just know how to use ready made scripts with instructions

but

as he was hacking I was patching the website in telnet ,so his title to fame lasted about 30 seconds , while the server updated ....

He would have been messaging all his friends, "Check this out"

No shit he would have died when he did the hack, then about 20 seconds later our normal page popped back , he had deleted the whole site, well what he thought was the site ..ROFL !!

it was pretty funny...

Regarding passwords , they are all encrypted and held in the database , which he couldnt and didnt access..............

even if he did get in there hes got to decrypt 128bit encrytption....now unless thats credit card details its a waste of a few weeks for one password to post on a forum :D ....

Perhaps it was you Md:D
You pointed in another thread here that you were a 1337 Hax0r..actually The 1337est of the 1337 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back