style bulider prob little help !

• Thread starter grand mufti
  • Start date
G

grand mufti

ok heres whats up. in tryin to skin the caption bar buttons like the minimize and question mark buttons( under the windows and toolbar menu ) and i know the base color is used for all 3 but the close button. so each button has its own *glyph* thats what my question is about. so i right click+edit the miximizeGlyph the 3rd one in from the left or 3rd bigest ok so im in adobe tryin to edit this and i find out that i need to change the mode from indexed to RGB to add a layer or paint it so when im done doing whatever to it i go to file+save and then look at it in style bulider and now the base background of the miximizeGlyph witch was the transparent window color now is WHITE! anything i do no matter what. i have to change the mode of it to RGB to skin it and when i do this it changes the background to white when i save. so how do i get around this ?!?

PS if was made you head spin or you have no idea what im talkin about let me know and il post a few pics or something

im not an expert at this, but are what file format are you saving it as in photoshop? should be converted back to indexed color and saved as a .png right?

sorry, just brainfarting.

Also remeber that you often will have to increase the color depth for maintaining the colours, this could indeed be your problem.

well te prob was not me it was style builder i checked the files under programs and found that they were all indexed ! so i dont know how this happened so i reinstalled and its fine now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back