• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stupid: How do i make partitions?

M

mindgam3r

i'm fairly sure you can do it w/o having to buy a 3rd party app, but i could be wrong, could anyone either direct me to directions on how to and/or tell me. any help would be appreciated. thx in advance.

D

DarkSiege

You can just download an app or partition the drive permanantly when you format I think...

M

mindgam3r

what app?

can you give me an example of an app to do this or how to do it permanently when i format? i want to further organize all my crap, but i haven't messed w/partitioning. plus, microsoft website is complete crap(big surprise). thx in advance

D

DarkSiege

I don't recommend you do a permanent partition because once you do it, you can't go back. Partition Magic seems to work well for most people...

M

mindgam3r

maybe

we'll see. i'm kinda broke right now, so i don't have a choice. but oh well, i'll do waht i can. thx again

C

cheezzzz

mindgam3r
here is the url for instructions on Norton Ghost:
http://ghost.radified.com/ghost_1.htm

If you download and install PM 7, there is a PDF file that gives you instructions on how to parition. I used it myself and it was a piece of cake. It wont let or make you go wrong. Hope this helps.

cheezzzzie Weezzzzie:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi