stupid conversation..

mooo

thecyberninja
friend and i were in english class and the idea of death was brought up. All through english lit suicide was common. SO we started thinking of the most painful ways to die. We came to the conclusion, drowning or burning would be the worst, and the easiest would be some sort of drinking bleach or something (not sure how much it takes to kill a person but if its only a shot would go down rather fast).. here is my question. what would be your most painful way to die?

Re: stupid converstaion..

Okay I'm going to get quite sick here...

Getting parts of your body chopped off bit by bit with a pen knife.

yea that would hurt but i think eventually you would pass out. but hurt most def..

:dead: <-- that would hurt

zeke_mo said:
:dead: <-- that would hurt

You wouldn't feel anything after a few seconds...:p

edit: And I have to agree with suicide being a common theme in literature...in fact it was the main theme in English class this year. And I don't think a single thing we read had a postive theme. From suicide to murder to the Holocaust, anything like that was depressing to read was quite common :p

I think that drowing is one of the least painful ways to go... or at least thats what I have heard from my vic.. I mean from people who have drowed and been brought back. Supposedly your lungs fill with water and its calming. But hell.. who knows.

yea burning seems so damn painful because i think all the nerves in your body feel it.
and downing is like hanging but your body trying to resist it would be much greater because of the water.

how about death by water drop torture, i think that can mess you up and eventually kill you, it's a form of torture they used to do in the old days, they tied the person down to a table and even had his head held in place and have a fosset-like thing dripping a drop of water constantly at the same rate on the same spot on your forehead, sounds like easy to handle but it could really get irritatting and get you clostrophobic, panic attacks freaking out many things
i think that would be the worst way of dying

A friend of mine once told me this one:

Being tied up on a chair, with a nutient drip etc so you wouldn't die of thirst or starvation, and then having your finger tips wedged onto your closed eyes, and then just waiting for your fingernails to grow into your brain and kill you.

My suggestion was to be immersed in a tank of water with breathing apparatus and again on a drip etc, but have the water slowly heated up by 0.1 degrees every day.

Nice eh?

Yikes...this thread is giving me chills. I'm going to leave now. :D

Skin slowly pealed from your body then rubbed down with salt while being given blood transfusions to keep you going for a few days. Plus breakin each and every bone in the body... one at a time.

being slow lowered into a vat of acid so that you can watch as your feet, legs and so on are all slowly eaten away.

not really painful but I figure being buried alive would be the worst

Drowning isnt painful, just scary...
you lose oxygen, and then pass out you never know what hit you...
being shot in the stomach... having all your own acid eat you from the inside out...
now THAT is supposed to be painful...
not that it would kill you very quickly but I suppose a Vietnamese water-drip torture could be REALLY bad...

wow some of you guys are morbid :p i thought i was bad for thinking of the basics.. could never think as deep as some of you guys.
:p

mooo said:
friend and i were in english class and the idea of death was brought up. All through english lit suicide was common. SO we started thinking of the most painful ways to die. We came to the conclusion, drowning or burning would be the worst, and the easiest would be some sort of drinking bleach or something (not sure how much it takes to kill a person but if its only a shot would go down rather fast).. here is my question. what would be your most painful way to die?

I have yet to try anything, I will tell you though, you're too young to be having those kind of conversations, wait till you're 99!

and the easiest would be some sort of drinking bleach or something
OMG that would be a horribly painful and long long death. Bleach would take out your stomach and with luck eat its way into your stomach cavity.

And my idea of pain is being drug feet first behind a speed boat..through the part of the lake with all the sticks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back