Stupid adblock problem

Moonwraith

OSNN Veteran Addict
Urghh.. well clever ol' me who recent found the wonder of adblock..(not the extension, but a change to the usercontent.css file) .. i'veblocked all pictures from OSNN... which.. urgh, isn't good. Ican't see the rep button, the post button, any avatars.. and trieduninstalling Firefox and reinstalling but it's still running all theold stuff - anyone know a way of completely wiping firefox.. in all of it's entirety.. ?

Thanks - rep points to all

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
If this is on XP there will also be Firefox/Mozilla folders in Documents and Settings\username\Application Data. These will have your user setting and files.

These are hidden folders so you have to adjust folder options to see them.

Moonwraith

OSNN Veteran Addict
American Zombie said:
If this is on XP there will also be Firefox/Mozilla folders in Documents and Settings\username\Application Data. These will have your user setting and files.

These are hidden folders so you have to adjust folder options to see them.
Ahhh genious, lemme give that a try! cheers mate

Moonwraith

OSNN Veteran Addict
just deleted that damn folder and it's sorted :D Excellent, cheers mate - you drag me out of another hole

Gotta sort my bookmarks again though now.. heh ah well :) Ta

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut