Stump the chump...

P

pc_tek

OK, here's alittle "stump the chump" riddle for you to figure out.

A tree farmer planted 10 trees. He planted 5 rows with 4 trees in each row. How?????

Ok ok, here is another...

Draw a tic tac toe board.

now that you have a tic tac toe board.... placing the numbers 1-9 in each of the blocks (using each number only once) in such an order that the sum of three numbers equals 15 in every which direction (horz, diagn, vert).

Enjoy!

I am guessing someone called "He" was not the tree farmer, the tree farmer was someone else. Either that or there were two rows of five trees already.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I am guessing someone called "He" was not the tree farmer, the tree farmer was someone else. Either that or there were two rows of five trees already.

wrong and wrong...LOL keep tryin'

for the tic tac toe one...

2 7 6
9 5 1
4 3 8

for the tree one...
As each tree grew, the seeds fell into the healthy soil on other rows, eventually growing more trees. the planter planted 10 orginally, but either the roots or the seeds reached over to different rows, growing more trees

Originally posted by Corolla568
for the tic tac toe one...

2 7 6
9 5 1
4 3 8

for the tree one...
As each tree grew, the seeds fell into the healthy soil on other rows, eventually growing more trees. the planter planted 10 orginally, but either the roots or the seeds reached over to different rows, growing more trees

You are absolutely 100% correct for the tic tac toe board ...(im pc_tek btw...had a minor name change...LOL)

And for the trees.... WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

anymore tries.....:confused:

hey acftmech long time no hear...just started visiting more often seems like the board has become alot friendlier since last I visited good guys here.

Originally posted by adobo
hey acftmech long time no hear...just started visiting more often seems like the board has become alot friendlier since last I visited good guys here.

Hello.....hehehe yep been awhile. Everytime i see you, you are mooning me......LOL

Yes we are very nice... now GIMME THE ****ING ANSWER....
eheheheh

Plant the trees on the points and bisectors of a pentagram.

hmm, if thats right I will be gutted, cos thats just boring... :D
Want a CSI type solution.

who would ever plant trees into a pentagram? Evil farmer?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back