Stuck for the perfect gift for your female friends?

Alan

its only fun
Stuck for the perfect gift for your female friends?

Then try the new and improved ‘Mouse for Women’.

Given the difficulties with the utilisation of the standard mouse experienced by women, the leading computer companies IBM and Microsoft have joined forces to try to find a solution to the problem.

Both companies, after many years of research and experimentation into the needs of women of all ages, have created a new mouse (ergonomically designed for female hands) and it has already had a great impact among the female population of computer users, finally ending years of problems caused by previous designs.

Introducing the new ‘Mouse for Women’….

[ me ] Goes and hides for a while [ /me ]

damn, that's the funniest thing i've seen today :p

Hey Jewelzz you finished my shirts yet? Some of us have yo work you know. :p

Where do you live Alan? Think I'll come visit you and bring my 'new' mouse to hit you over the head with :D :D

i'd love to see that Jewelzz :p . although i'm wondering now. does Alan have a good mouse pad that looks like this
weapons_ironshield.jpg
. :p

HeHeHe. :D

Alan, Methinks, thou shouldst hide for a long time, like Bikini Atol, or the likes. Cause you have really upset Jewelzz now. :eek:

Posted by mafiafromrussia
i'd love to see that Jewelzz :p . although i'm wondering now. does Alan have a good mouse pad that looks like this
weapons_ironshield.jpg
. :p

thats a good one
nice one mafia

:p :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back