Street Fighter 4 benhmark tool

lol shotty! ha. My ATI video driver spasmed on my last run trying to save the results to a text file. As fast as the 4850 is, i sure hate that they cannot make a stable driver to save their lives. Ah well. Also, i love the comments about e-peen, though ill admit even not knowing what the hell e-peen is, the comments were funny.

e-peen..... u know...... e-pen*s. Basically all that benchmarks are for..... to try to prove that you have the largest virtua-wang of all. In that regard..... Overclocking competitions could practically be considered large enough on the e-peen scale to choke Godzilla.

.............. why do i feel like i went a tad too far into that?

lol. Oh ok. Well, run the benchmarks if you want, and then run Crysis. You will be like, but wait, i had such a large woody in the benchmark!

exactly why i said it's just to prove how big one's virtua-wang is. Benchmarks such as 3DMark don't use AI..... nothing ever moves differently one run through than it does on another. It's basically to see how much power your GPU has, and how well the CPU can keep up with it. Once AI and everything is thrown into the mix, that feeling of well endowment drops to the floor.

Probably the reason Crysis got such a bad reputation from the get-go. People had these high end rigs, and they thought that just because they had the most powerful PC out there that money could buy, they should be able to max the resolution and every detail possible and run the game at well over 60fps. But Crytek didn't focus on creating a game that would look great when it came out and slowly die out like everything else. They created a game that would stress the hardware.... something not often seen anymore in this realm of crap-tacular console-to-PC ports and MMORPG's trying to compete with WoW..... so that when new hardware came out, the game could look better..... not just bump the framerate more and more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back