Streaming WMP from home to another location

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey guys,

I want to setup streaming at my house, so that I am able to play videos from my home, and view them at another location. How would one go about doing this? I have Windows Media Encoder, however it gives me no options for Video Streaming. Any ideas?

Well, Windows Server 2003 has a windows media server built in... and I think 2k server did too... but that's a rather expensive option for something so minor... why not just setup a website on your computer to host the files and just connect to the server and view the media files in WMP9... they download as they play normally.

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
You know that's a wonderful idea, I'll try that tonight. Didn't think about it that way... except the thing is... I'm not all that great with IIS. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut