Strange Renegade Problem

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi all

Yesterday i clicked on Renegade to play it, to find that all the colour went inverted? why has it done this? i took a screeny b4 to try n show u all but the screenshot came out fine? whats happenin? i have uninstalled the game n reinstalled an still the same problem.

Originally posted by ste_w
Hi all

Yesterday i clicked on Renegade to play it, to find that all the colour went inverted? why has it done this? i took a screeny b4 to try n show u all but the screenshot came out fine? whats happenin? i have uninstalled the game n reinstalled an still the same problem.

might be a driver or a heat issue...

your card has well known problems with heat...

ive monitored the heat and its the same heat as on most games, n i agree it may b a driver issue cos it ran fine b4 the latest nvidia ones

so how come wen i take a screeny and paste it into paint the picture comes out fine ?

so how come wen i take a screeny and paste it into paint the picture comes out fine ?
Possibly because in the case of the screenie the driver renders a simple still image.

i dont understand tho how or y the Card has decided to Invert all the colours tho

Did you try uninstalling the new drivers and using the old ones?

My other computer (Geforce 3, Direct x9b, 45.23Det) Doesnt have the problem tho so it cant b drivers rite?

go find the 45.33's they have an gf fx fix built into them, might help you :)

or some of the new 50 series drivers, probably on www.guru3d.com

45.33? are they Beta? i know that the 50x Series turns off the Graphics card fan which my card really really needs lol, any have any probs wit the 45.33's?

:eek:

Oh someone put me out of my misery. I can't stand seeing this thread anymore.

Renegae has to be one of the most gawd awful horrible pice of ***** First Person Shooters that has ever been made.

Someone should be put in jail for making it.

And why (WHY DEAR LORD) when so many good FPS have come out since is anyone actually still playing Renegade?

I'm going to go bang my head against a door.....

the 33's were issued for fx cards by nvidia to fix graphic glitch's

they are the 23's with a small update :)

no1 asked u to look at the thread did they so go away and stop waisting ppls time replying

nah i cant afford an fx card yet so theres no point me loading them :)

lol thanx 4 ur help, b4 i install um tho do you, or any body know if they are full or beta an do they have any probs?

no1 asked u to look at the thread did they so go away and stop waisting ppls time replying

OK I want to pulll out a big flamethrower at start with your goofy teenage spelling shorthand.

But, no... if you're actually spending any amount of time playing Renegade then you're being punished enough.

Vorpal, don't start flaming plz bud..

anyway there a nvidia release, not beta. just not official as the problem only relates to certain system specs etc, nvidia dont know all specs so they didnt release as mainstream

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back