• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Strange Renegade Problem

Hi all

Yesterday i clicked on Renegade to play it, to find that all the colour went inverted? why has it done this? i took a screeny b4 to try n show u all but the screenshot came out fine? whats happenin? i have uninstalled the game n reinstalled an still the same problem.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by ste_w
Hi all

Yesterday i clicked on Renegade to play it, to find that all the colour went inverted? why has it done this? i took a screeny b4 to try n show u all but the screenshot came out fine? whats happenin? i have uninstalled the game n reinstalled an still the same problem.
might be a driver or a heat issue...

your card has well known problems with heat...

ive monitored the heat and its the same heat as on most games, n i agree it may b a driver issue cos it ran fine b4 the latest nvidia ones

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
so how come wen i take a screeny and paste it into paint the picture comes out fine ?
Possibly because in the case of the screenie the driver renders a simple still image.

45.33? are they Beta? i know that the 50x Series turns off the Graphics card fan which my card really really needs lol, any have any probs wit the 45.33's?

V

Vorpal

:eek:

Oh someone put me out of my misery. I can't stand seeing this thread anymore.

Renegae has to be one of the most gawd awful horrible pice of ***** First Person Shooters that has ever been made.

Someone should be put in jail for making it.

And why (WHY DEAR LORD) when so many good FPS have come out since is anyone actually still playing Renegade?

I'm going to go bang my head against a door.....

V

Vorpal

no1 asked u to look at the thread did they so go away and stop waisting ppls time replying
OK I want to pulll out a big flamethrower at start with your goofy teenage spelling shorthand.

But, no... if you're actually spending any amount of time playing Renegade then you're being punished enough.

Vorpal, don't start flaming plz bud..

anyway there a nvidia release, not beta. just not official as the problem only relates to certain system specs etc, nvidia dont know all specs so they didnt release as mainstream

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown