Strange Msn Messenger behavior...

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
I'm using Msn Messenger 6.1.0207. It's been acting strangely for a few weeks now: when I turn on my pc in the morning and there's one or more messages waiting for me, I clic on the warning box to go to my Inbox, I open the message( s ) and of course it appear as read afterwards in my Inbox; the problem is that Msn Messenger still claims there's unread messages waiting for me, but that's not true !
Only thing I found: sign out, and sign in again, and it doesn't show any new email, until a true new one actually arrives, and same thing happens again,...

Anyone xp-erienced this or know anything about it ?
Thank you in advance, it's annoying me a little...

Well, I am experiencing this problem but it doesn't seem to bother me that much because I rarely use MSN. I usually check my mail by logging in through the hotmail site. Does it really annoy you that much?

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
strange problem. I use Windows messenger and this doesnt happen. I use Outlook express for hotmail email.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
I also use OE for Hotmail (back from 1999), but only to store the messages in a dedicated folder in order to free space in my Inbox ;)

Graebob

Generally Random
Howling Wolf said:
I also use OE for Hotmail (back from 1999), but only to store the messages in a dedicated folder in order to free space in my Inbox ;)
cheeky, i like it it :D

Xie

- geek -
You have the latest version of msn? Microsoft just updated it other day due to secerity problem.

Xie

- geek -
CNN has the story about problem here though not much info is given other then it was an internal problem at Microsoft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawginhere