Strange computer crash

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
It seems like 50% of the time that I got to nascar.com my computer will crash :huh: Anyone have any clue as to where I should start looking to fix this?

Did you check for spyware and viruses?

And does it happan on other sites or just nascar.com?

It happens at no particular place on the page. Sometimes it crashes right when the page loads and sometimes it waits until I click a link and sometimes it don't crash it at all.
It has done this since the first day I built the computer and before I did any downloading so I know its not a virus or spy-ware. Its possible that other sites would crash it but the only one I have problems with is nascar.com

Dr. my arm hurts when I move it like this.

then stop moving it like that. Seriously, my buddy had a computer that crashed at cadillac.com only, he was running wind 98. I adjusted the Videocard properties from full blast to just less than full blast and it never had that problem again. try it, you never know.
Natas

If using IE, try turning on the JavaScript Error Reporting.....might have something to do with that. At least if you turn that on and it still crashes (without a mention of JS problems) then that's one thing you can rule out.

Where do I find JavaScript Error Reporting? I looked and looked and don't see it anywhere.

See if this is ticked. IE/tools/internet options/advanced.
Disable script debugging.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back