Still a virgin!!!

K

Kirrie2001

A middle aged man and woman meet, fall in love, and decide to get married.

On their wedding night they settle into the bridal suite at their hoteland the bride says to her new groom, "Please promise to be gentle,... I am still a virgin."

The startled groom says "How can that be? You've been married 3 times before."

The bride responds:

"Well you see it was this way: My first husband was a psychiatrist and all he ever wanted to do was talk about it.

"My second husband was a gynaecologist and all he ever wanted to do was look at it.

"And my third husband was a stamp collector and all he ever wanted to do was...............God I miss that man!"

kirrie2001 - the joke was pretty good - but the funniest thing I saw was a post by kirrie - Still A Virgin - I was expecting you to claim to be - - - - - oh forget it - you probably will not see the humor in it anyway!:p :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Anyone have the stamp collectors address? :)

Yeah, and I still collect stamps. :cool:

Kirrie 2001 - 72 stones??? - holy $hit man that's 1008 pounds in the States - man I would say you have got to be the "world's biggest licker".

My God look out women - he may roll over and you'd be in . . . .well you'd be buried in it!!!!

Talk about saliva - can anyone imagine what kind of saliva someone who weighs 1008 pounds could produce??

What was that song - "I'm a stamp licker, watching stamps go by"

<enough nonsense dy - shutu up>

Finger lickin' good.

Now............. where have I heard that b4????

:p

Hey damnyank, How does a French woman hold her liquor?

Answer: By the ears. :p

Let go of my ears, I know what i'm doing. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back