News Steve Jobs resigns from Apple

After 14 years as CEO of Apple Inc., Steve Jobs has announced he is resigning from the company he co-founded.
Steve will remain as chairman of the board.

Tim Cook is said to be the replacement CEO.

More at the source.

:source: Source: Reuters

Honestly, with his failing health and Apple's current market position, it was probably the perfect time to get out as CEO..

I'm assuming they gave him a nice retirement bonus as well and he's still involved to some degree as he is remaining the chairman of the board (unless last time he left Apple)

That link show him as CEO still. They need to update it. I don't think he will be going completely out. At least I hope he doesn't. We all know what happen the last time he left. They need to get someone in there that has the same type of design vision that he has. Then that would be hard to find.

Oops I looked elsewhere and just thought that link would have same info. Seems Yahoo has the info up to date, as does Fidelity.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back