Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Together

I'm on part 3 right now, so its really cool. Its awesome to see those two together and the fun rivalry.

That was really fun to watch! Thanks for the heads up.

I loved Steve's little quip at the end... :D

"Steve: We’ve kept our marriage secret for over a decade now."

Yeah that part was funny! Did you get the impression that the people interviewing them were a tad nervous, especially the women?

I got the impression that the woman wanted to castrate the old dude because he kept on interrupting her. :p

I did notice that too, he either interrupted her or corrected her or more or less told her to shutup a few times. But besides that, they seemed a little nervous. At least to me.

It is two of the most powerful people in the world with regards to Computers/Tech Gadgets, I'd be sweating sitting up there with them!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back