Steelers + Superbowl = Six Wins, the most in nfl history !!

It was the same thing as the Eagles when they were in the superbowl. So what if the had more yards and such. There a couple of teams who had more yards than both of them. That doesn't matter who gets there. Sure they made it threw the post season, but that was luck. They beat philly by philly's part on bad clock management. Then I really should'nt say anything aboout that, as the steelers are horrible at clock management also. Then that last two minute drive would have told you diff - Either way, they need to work on that part.

Ok Johnny... How was it luck?

They absolutely handled Carolina (who was supposed to crush them with htat sick ground game)

Then they dug deep and picked the Eagles apart... sounds to me like you like ANY team in the NE...

Arizona was ahead and the Eagles needed to go 93 Yards for a touchdown in the closing seconds... [enter Darnell Docket] GO NOLES!! ahem, sorry back to my thought: lateral, what lateral? INTERCEPTION... once again DEFENSE... the Cards are the BEST in the NFL for turnovers... +8 no other team in the NFL even comes close... not even Baltimore...

So by your own estimation, the Steelers got lucky in the Superbowl?

Im just askin....????

Mike A!

Ok Johnny... How was it luck?

They absolutely handled Carolina (who was supposed to crush them with htat sick ground game)

Then they dug deep and picked the Eagles apart... sounds to me like you like ANY team in the NE...

Arizona was ahead and the Eagles needed to go 93 Yards for a touchdown in the closing seconds... [enter Darnell Docket] GO NOLES!! ahem, sorry back to my thought: lateral, what lateral? INTERCEPTION... once again DEFENSE... the Cards are the BEST in the NFL for turnovers... +8 no other team in the NFL even comes close... not even Baltimore...

So by your own estimation, the Steelers got lucky in the Superbowl?

Im just askin....????

Mike A!

lol .. I like this one ... I don't only like teams from the NE. I also like the colts, Falcons, and bucks. I have a lot of respect for Fitzgerald and Warner. They are both great guys both on the field and off. But they will not see the superbowl again - Mostly because Warner is retiring. But you never know. I do have a new respect for them. I will follow them next season and root for them - And of course will root against the eagles lol ... PEACE !!!

lol .. I like this one ... I don't only like teams from the NE. I also like the colts, Falcons, and bucks. I have a lot of respect for Fitzgerald and Warner. They are both great guys both on the field and off. But they will not see the superbowl again - Mostly because Warner is retiring. But you never know. I do have a new respect for them. I will follow them next season and root for them - And of course will root against the eagles lol ... PEACE !!!

He hasnt decided yet... I think he is waiting to see if all the key players in Arizona who are at contract year negotiations stay or are allowed to go to free agency... Karlos Dansby comes to mind...

As for them not going back to the Superbowl ... I do not know about that, maybe Warner wont be able too, but they have WAY too many weapons to say for sure... Only time will tell... If leinhart can learn something from Warner, like poise in the pockt and a quick release... they could be an every year threat, for a while anyway...

If you hate the Eagles, then why did you say they should have lost to them? They simply outplayed them... they got an early lead, and in my mind they simply thought the game was over until the Eagles scored 8 unanswered points in the third quarter...

Anywho... I can not wait for next season... I can not remember a season that I have been this engrossed in in a long time....

Even if I did end up 2-12 in our fantasy footbal league...

Mike A!

I was rooting for the eagles because I wanted to see a turnpike bowl. That is the only reason ... Other then that, I don't like any team from philly ...

Most Superbowls these days seem to be won on with the team on offense (if it is a close game) depending on who has the ball at the last 2 minute mark. I really wanted to see ben get shown up but nobody touched him on that last frive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back