Steelers + Superbowl = Six Wins, the most in nfl history !!

Anquan Boldin will change the game, if they decide to double cover Fitzgerald. Boldin is a tank and will physically outmatch any corner they cover him with, if they slide Polamalu over to double Fitz.

Good chess match all around.

This going to be good. The Steelers Defense will knock the Cardinals out. Steel Curtain all the way !!!

Warner and fitzgerald are the only good players they have. They can't do anything with just two of them. And, I feel that the Eagles would have won if they two more minutes left in that game against the Cardinals.

That's what they all say, "if we only had ** more minutes", but they didn't and that's why each quarter is 15 mins. no more no less. So when the Steelers lose don't post and say if they only had ** more minutes they would have won. :D

That's what they all say, "if we only had ** more minutes", but they didn't and that's why each quarter is 15 mins. no more no less. So when the Steelers lose don't post and say if they only had ** more minutes they would have won. :D

I won't have to put "if only" when the steelers win. The reason for that is because they will get far enough ahead in the first half to not worry about the cardinals catching up :p

Warner and fitzgerald are the only good players they have. They can't do anything with just two of them. And, I feel that the Eagles would have won if they two more minutes left in that game against the Cardinals.

Perhaps you forgot abour breaston, boldin, edge, and hightower?

They were much better than anyone gave them credit for... and here they are...

Funny how that works...

Try and Rush Warner, go ahead I dare you... do not forget he got his quick release arm from playing in arena football...

I dont care who wins, but my gut tells me Cards by 6

So I will go with 27-21 CARDS...

I won't have to put "if only" when the steelers win. The reason for that is because they will get far enough ahead in the first half to not worry about the cardinals catching up :p

I will take this bet via paypal as well... what is too much by the way?

Mike A!

ahhh

thanks

i tried searching it but couldnt find it

I think everybody should just watch this and rethink who will win? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGRFqOipcTg

No question, the steelers will win ! :p

Get pumped !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTflRQzCZg

:p :p :p :p :p

[edit] I wanted to add that the display that each team showed in that moment on that video proved that they do care about each other. Seeing all them players gather around to try and help, plus watching tomlin in tears brought a new respect on me. That was one of the best displays of teamship I have ever seen in the nfl. [/edit]

Last edited:
Seems to me this thread is turning into spam considering the last six posts are all from Johnny.

One more day until we see the steelers make history !! Go Steelers !!

So what are you going to do if the Cardinals win?

The Cardinals will not win, so I don't have to worry about :p

Although, I must say that I have seen some interviews with Warner this week and came to a new liking for the guy. He is a very pleasant and friendly guy ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back