Steam OSNN Usernames

I was actually offered money for my steam account just because of my steam ID, I'm going to see if I could find out what it is because it was way back in the 1.6 beta program.

I was actually offered money for my steam account just because of my steam ID, I'm going to see if I could find out what it is because it was way back in the 1.6 beta program.

Would be interested to see what you got :)
Tho they are not so important these days.

:D

I am very particular about team strategy :D

I typically do well enough at squad based games and there are simple rules to follow typically for success. If someone is new, I try and help but there are a lot of people who simply want to do their own thing and don't give a crap about the team, leading to defeat for the whole team :(

That's the only thing that annoys me. Otherwise, a good game, win, lose or draw, is well worth it :D

In most team strategy games I fill the role of cannon fodder exposing the positions of the enemy for the rest of my team to take out. Needless to say my execution of this role is usually cut short by the execution of my character :p

hehe... i do that too

sometimes i wish tf2 had those "enemy infantry spotted!" like bf2 :)

I just played another game today with "marshie" lol, and man you guys are good. And I noticed this game (TF2) has everything to do with Team, obviously since its called Team Fortress 2 lol.

I myself is not that much used to it, CS is sorta like that but not really. I am learning and hopefully soon I can kick your butt.

Hehe... I asked a time or two if you were bman from OSNN. Must not have seen the text, or I didn't see your response. It was great to play with you, though! I think we were on Toy Fort Elite...the map is flawed like crazy but its so fun.

Last edited:
Yea I think I saw your text, but then I got rushed by abunch of people and then forgot about replying. lol sorry. It was fun, you are much better then me lol

Maybe I should install some of these steam games I have and be the next target practice dummy :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back