Steam Account Hacking

N

Not Bman

To everyone who is on my friends list in Steam.

Account name bmangamer

Please remove me (or at least don't answer my statments) I have been hijacked and am waiting for Valve to change my information and password. I am pissed. One of my friends accounts was hijacked and I let me hijack me because I thought it was a friend.

I will update here once I get it back, just to let you know. Watch out!

How the hell do you let someone hijack you?

To make me sound better, it was a highly trained hacker, and I could of not known either way. To be honest, I trusted a friends account, not listening to my instincts.

Valve was very fast this time, I am in full control of my account again.

I will also live by that now!

I forgot about that thread.

I only posted this to warn the people on this forum who are on my list to watch out. If you would like you could remove it now.

No need to remove anything just felt bad for you if it happened twice within such a short time :p

Yea well this time was more of my fault then before, the last one did not make any sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back