Start Menu Questions

Squirrelish87

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey guys,
I was wondering if there was any way to increase the size of the icons in the 'All Programs' list in the start menu. I want the Icons in the 'All Programs' menu to be the same size as the ones in the initial 'Start Menu'. Hope i made that clear enough, its kinda hard to explain.

Thread moved to Windows Customization.

There are acouple ways, but I'm sure they make "ALL" the other icons, desktop and explorer icons bigger too?

Do you want that, if not, I do not know of a way.

Yeah I just need the ones for the 'All Programs' sub-menu. I minimized it into like 10 categories and it would be nice to be able to make them bigger

Well, I don't know of anyway to just change those, I will search for a program.

Errmmm.. As far as I remember the size of those icons were determined by the settings in the VS.... I could be wrong though... Anyone feel free to correct me here.. :p

Not sure but mine are the same size I have a desktop resolution of 1400-1050 and use the setting of small icons in the start menu.

Attachments

• startmenu.bmp
    261 KB · Views: 106
Not sure but mine are the same size I have a desktop resolution of 1400-1050 and use the setting of small icons in the start menu.
Picture shows the user name of Kermit so I guess we know who Shamus is now don't we. ;)

startmenu.jpg

I want the sub-menus under 'All Programs' (Accessories, games, etc) to be the same size as the ones to the left of it (Internet Ex, Outlook, Trilly, ETC.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we knew thats what you wanted, at least I did...ummm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back