start button question

AcftMecH

OSNN Addict
I have longhorn...me... im not impressed, but thats me. To me it is typical windows...bla bla bla..... but i also change everything back to classic look.

Anyways, there is one thing i do like about it, the smaller start button. Is there a way I can transplant the start button into XP?

Thanks!

AcftMecH

there's a visual style called chromeXP that has a smaller startbutton... so I would imagine there is some way to get the image from the Longhorn one, and use it in a visual style.... You can use StyleBuilder from TGTSoft to create and edit your own visual styles... that's the best way i can think of to get that done...

There is an easy way to change any graphic in explorer using a simple resource editor. I'm at work at the moment, but when I get home I will talk you thru' it.

TOK

p.s. if i'm too knackered I just may forget, so forgive me in advance.

TOK

wow i am surprised anyone responded

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back