StarCraft: Brood War Battle.net anyone?

Omnibus

OSNN Junior Addict
I searched, but I didn't see any posts about OSNN on SC Battle.net.

Oh c'mon, you know it is the greatest strategy game ever. ;) (Yes, even over that Command & Con... wha?!)

I'm on US West and Asia. Anybody else play SC?
Maybe we can get online sometime together. :)

I searched, but I didn't see any posts about OSNN on SC Battle.net.

Oh c'mon, you know it is the greatest strategy game ever. ;) (Yes, even over that Command & Con... wha?!)

I'm on US West and Asia. Anybody else play SC?
Maybe we can get online sometime together. :)

lol who plays SC anymore? :rolleyes: I used to be so into it. I then started playing Wacraft III and enjoyed actual tactics rather than just massing units :p. I'll be sure to check out SC2 when it comes out though!

Screenshots looks beautiful...
starcraft2.com

If you get on Bnet, alot of people are still playing it. O.O Especially in the Asian server.

I don't know if SC2 will be just as popular as SC, because it seems like a WarCraft III version of SC. SC is all about fast pace. :)

Anyone else play?

Starcraft is soooo old. I still play Warcraft III TFT on Europe BNet though.

This game is amazing. I would enjoy playing it once again but it's getting late and I don't really feel like reinstalling it right now. Maybe another time. By the way, Protoss is for noobs. Zerg is where it is at.

This game is amazing. I would enjoy playing it once again but it's getting late and I don't really feel like reinstalling it right now. Maybe another time. By the way, Protoss is for noobs. Zerg is where it is at.
I play TFT on bnet. Hit me up. Blaaaow

I just started playing again after 2 years since my xbox360 is RROD'ed

I love SC and Brood War. No cheats for me and I managed to slave through anything. Imagine all the time I wasted XD But it was worth it because after I start those major battles I do the god mode cheat and watch nukes bring hellfire.

Anyone psyched for StarCraft II? I am :D

I play TFT on bnet. Hit me up. Blaaaow

I just started playing again after 2 years since my xbox360 is RROD'ed

What's your ID on Bnet? :)

SkyFuser, I'm quite excited about SC2 too. ;) I was watching the thing being showcased for the first time live and oh my, it looked amazing!!

However, I've been constantly hearing that SC2 is not "as fast paced" as the original. Even the PGs themselves said it after they tested it out.

Anyone have any updates on a more realistic deadline for this game's release date?

I love SC and Brood War. No cheats for me and I managed to slave through anything. Imagine all the time I wasted XD But it was worth it because after I start those major battles I do the god mode cheat and watch nukes bring hellfire.

Anyone psyched for StarCraft II? I am :D

That'll be out when? Like 2010-2011? Sheesh lol. I'm excited for it though.

The only downside is that I find the graphics a bit too cartoonish.

I'd prefer the old more sinister look. They're Pokemonfying StarCraft T___T

That is just blizzards style for some reason, look at WoW its the same thing. I would much prefer 'lifelike' graphics myself, but apparently that's what people want. *shrug*

Which is why I don't play World of WarCraft. They're making things look cute to appeal to kids-.-

That would be pwnage (no pun intended XD). Except they'd spend too much time and money, not worthwhile.

:laugh: Take a guess, any guess.

Blizzard cinimatics were always pretty life-like. I can only imagine the in-game being of that quality...

IMO I've watched some of the SC2 videos on uTube and they look spectacular. I'm still playing SC, no BW, on the pub.

I'd probably still be playing Diablo 2 if I knew what I did with my key.

Age guessed 19-23. Edit: The answer

Blizzard cinimatics were always pretty life-like. I can only imagine the in-game being of that quality...

IMO I've watched some of the SC2 videos on uTube and they look spectacular. I'm still playing SC, no BW, on the pub.

I'd probably still be playing Diablo 2 if I knew what I did with my key.

Age guessed 19-23. Edit: The answer

Never watched the movies until I finished the whole game. And I gotta admit, they were awe-inspiring.

Get Brood War. Do they have a demo? It's awesome. Lurkers for the win.

Diablo... my friend got it and said he didn't like. Something about not bloody enough. Hmmm. StarCraft seems to have plenty of blood, especially when you nuke zerg >:D

Were you somewhat surprised? :laugh:

Eh... Diablo can be pretty bloddy if you mass kill for example, cows. :)

So no one still has any even remotely accurate guessses of the ETA? XD Blizzard... lol.

Lol cows. :D My friend must have bloodlust *_*
SC2 still under serious development, so still no ETA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back