StarCraft: Brood War Battle.net anyone?

Lol cows. :D My friend must have bloodlust *_*
SC2 still under serious development, so still no ETA.
I read somewhere November 2010... but ya know... Blizzard loves to push things back ;).

Anyways... being 14, didn't you like pokemon back in the day!? Or was it not your time yet. I'm 20 and when pokemon just came out and I was just a kid... it was friggin awesome lol

Lol it used to be fun. I have all the GBA games XDDDD
Cept they dragged it out a little too much and it got boring... <_<
Nowadays it's anime, anime, anime :D

No doubt it will be a happy day when SC2 arrives. I'm also looking forward to Diablo 3, and the next installment of Hitman.

I too enjoyed the first season or two of pokemon, its when they started to make the movies I tuned out.

The anime style has taken hold in many industries. Could be an interesting paper, why are we drawn to these characters.

Moo.

Yep, I'll be one of the first to get my hands on it.

I stopped after they started the Hoenn region. I mean... <_< Do they ever have the concept of "age" in that show? It's been years and they're still the same age.

Pokemon is technically anime though :laugh:
Because anime is funny. And a great time-waster. And they're fun to vector XD

I am on Bnet 2-4 nights week on the U.S. west server. I am willing to play anyone, since actual games have slowed down lately. Smallz. <-- add me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back