StarCraft 2

w0lv3rin3

The Source
Political Access
StarCraft 2 is no more of a dark secret no more and is in the making.

If you complete the final Night Elf mission in Warcraft 3 on the Hard, you will get to see a small Starcraft 2 preview. I have captured a bunch of screenies from this for all of you to gaze at. The preview was about 15 seconds long, and the motion was very fluid and the sound was extremely crisp and clear.

Screen Shot 1
Screen Shot 2
Screen Shot 3
Screen Shot 4
Screen Shot 5
Screen Shot 6
Screen Shot 7
Screen Shot 8
Screen Shot 9
Screen Shot 10
Screen Shot 11
Screen Shot 12
Screen Shot 13

sweet! It probably won't be out for another 10 years though anyway.

I have to disagree

I beat warcraft3 on hard and saw the ending aswell and I think the starcraft characters are in there for fun. My bases for this is during the game if you hunt around you can find misc creatures that join you. I had a hydralisk fighting for me a one point. Also the video during the credits is one big joke. They were just haveing fun messing around.

Originally posted by catch23
Whoever took those screens needs to find the brightness control.

Or maybe you need a new monitor because i just saw them fine.

nIabI

i saw em fine too
they look pretty good
hopefully its not too much when it comes out :rolleyes:

In the War 3 map editor in the bottom right corner where the scroll bars meet there is a gem if u click it it will say gem activated and gem deactivated if u click it alot it plays sounds, and if you leave it on all the units and building play tere death animations and sounds when you undo them.

its not a preview of SC2. Its just showing the player what SC would look like through the WC3 engine, which if you ask me, is pretty awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back