Starcraft 2 Officially Announced

Those of us completely uninterested missed it by way of the fact we stopped paying attention to starcraft 5 minutes after starting to play it... :p

Those of us completely uninterested missed it by way of the fact we stopped paying attention to starcraft 5 minutes after starting to play it... :p

You and me both, buddy. I stayed up until they made the announcement, only to be disappointed to find out we had another resource-gathering RTS on our hands.

Not to be rude, but what were you expecting? Starcraft is a RTS game.

I never got into the first one (there were better games like Red Alert by the time I got into computer games), but I'll probably check this one out.

This is pretty much the only computer game I have ever played - I may definitely check this out :D

The wedding is now in 27 days, that's all the committment I can handle right now :p

Not to be rude, but what were you expecting? Starcraft is a RTS game.

I was hoping for Diablo 3, Blackthorne 2, or even a Starcraft MMO. It's just that they have already released four RTS games with numerous expansions, and now they're making a fifth. Nothing against RTS games; it's just that they're not my favorite. But Blizzard has already made a boatload of them, so it was making me hope for something else.

Blizzard should not release Diablo III for at least another 2 years. Or will I have to drop out of college :p

I was hoping for Diablo 3, Blackthorne 2, or even a Starcraft MMO. It's just that they have already released four RTS games with numerous expansions, and now they're making a fifth. Nothing against RTS games; it's just that they're not my favorite. But Blizzard has already made a boatload of them, so it was making me hope for something else.

No problem, and ditto on Diablo III. A friend and I use to play Starcraft all the time, and yes Warcraft, too. Personally, I love RTSs, and besides the graphics look cool!!!

Dont t,think you will see a diablo 3 ..rumor has it the team that wanted diablo 3, was told it was not gonna happen , they left and thats how Arena Net started , they made Guild Wars .. some will say its Diablo 3 before its time ...

its starcraft 2 guys....STARCRAFT2! haha..
its been 9 years since the release of the original, and its still one of the top rts's and most played. After reading around a little bit, it seems that theyre going to be sticking to the original starcraft gameplay, fast paced action, instead of following warcraft's more slower gameplay....so its gotta be good, yea? i mean, what game has blizzard released that wasn't fun and addicting?

gawd.. i remember spending hours dungeon crawling with diablo 2..

There are still rumors persisting that diablo 3 will be coming after starcraft 2..

ressurecting this thread..

Besides the no LAN support, and the fact that Blizzard is going to release 3 separate standalone games for Starcraft 2, comes news that Blizzard has officially delayed the release of the first game (StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty) will not be released until sometime 2010.

Note: the major reason given for the delay wasn't that the game wasn't ready.. but that new Battle.net wasn't ready.

starcraft was the first pc game i have ever played and i loved it but i dont think im going to try out scII

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back