Starcraft 2 beta no longer secret!!!

D

Deleted member 86

Yea I didn't get into the beta. First beta in awhile I didn't :(

SebastianCox

OSNN One Post Wonder
Just three words, folks. Three words: It is orgasmic.

Nothing else to say.

But seriously, we've been waiting a decade for this game, am I right? And is the closed beta everything we've been waiting for? Oh yes it is!

I didn't even have a key until earlier today, when I posted on some blog claiming to have a ton of invites for free. I figured it was a scam, but posted a comment requesting an invite since I was hopeless and desitute. Lo and behold, three hours later, I actually had an invite. Go figure dude...

Anyway, not sure if they have any invites left, but who knows, here's the link to the free Starcraft2 beta invites I found.

Good luck! And one more thing...

Battlecruisers Operational!!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Hmmmm... One Post wonder, and then a run around about clicking another link to get a key...

WIDGET REPORTED...

I hate people who use releases to get what they want...

Mike A!

D

Deleted member 86

lol Yea people are wonderful.

Still didn't get anything with this. Oh well.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
So I suppose its now open beta if people are reporting on it?

CustomDataRecovery

OSNN One Post Wonder
And to think I somehow stumbled across this forum in hopes of an invite. The old Starcraft game really brings back memories - can't wait to play the new one...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philong