Star Wars Trailer #4

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Not gonna post it on the front page...so I thought I would post it here ;)

This Sunday, March 10, the public will get their first look at the full trailer for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones as it airs on FOX television in America and also is posted to the Official Star Wars website, starwars.com. The trailer will begin playing theatrically on March 15, exclusively with the animated feature Ice Age, and other films thereafter.

"With this trailer, we start to look at the story and the state of the galaxy in Episode II," says Lucasfilm’s VP of Marketing, Jim Ward. "It sets the stage for what’s about to happen and how the characters are involved. We find out that the Republic is on the brink of war, and the Jedi are overburdened in trying to hold everything together."

The two-and-a-half minute trailer culminates with glimpses of some of the largest action sequences ever found in a Star Wars movie. Entitled "Clone War," this trailer begins to lift the veils of secrecy surrounding the mysterious Clone Wars first mentioned -- but never elaborated upon -- in the original A New Hope in 1977.

"In Episode II, we’re going to see the Jedi in action like we’ve never seen them before," says Ward. "We’re going to see hundreds of Jedi, hundreds of lightsabers, thousands of clones, in a huge battle. The trailer gives just a hint of what’s to come."

The trailer airs on FOX this Sunday between original episodes of "Malcolm in the Middle" (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) and "The X-Files" (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

The Episode II Previews -- By the Numbers:
#1 - "Breathing" Teaser Trailer
Length: 1:07
Release: Nov. 2, theatrically with Monsters Inc.; Nov 5. on starwars.com
No. of Shots: Over 20
Musical Cues: "The Death of Qui-Gon" (Episode I); "End Title" (Episode IV)

#2 - "Mystery" Internet Preview
Length: 1:17
Release: Nov. 9, exclusive to dvd.starwars.com
No. of Shots: Over 50
Musical Cues: "Rescue from Cloud City/ Hyperspace" (Episode V); "Duel of the Fates" (Episode I)

#3 - "Forbidden Love" Teaser Trailer
Length: 2:15
Release: Nov. 15 on starwars.com; Nov. 16, theatrically with Harry Potter and the Sorceror’s Stone
No. of Shots: Over 80
Musical Cues: "Princess Leia’s Theme" (Episode IV); "Duel of the Fates" (Episode I)

#4 - "Clone War" Trailer
Length: 2:30
Release: Mar. 10 on FOX and starwars.com; Mar. 15, theatrically with Ice Age
No. of Shots: Over 100
Musical Cues: "The Pit of Carkoon/Sail Barge Assault" (Episode VI); "The Clash of Lightsabers" (Episode V); "The Forest Battle" (Episode VI)

Man i can't wait for this. Even though I will have to wait for it to be mirrored somewhere, because you know as soon as it goes online at starwars.com the site wil be swamped.

Epp2 looks bitchin'. Althoguh i have seen alot of people saying that it looks rubish and the trailers are crap. but not me
Jedi!!!!!!!!

I just checked out the "fake" Star Wars trailer. Have you guys seen it? The guy did a very good job.

Been watching the new trailer all day and OH...MY...GOD

Wheres my time machine?

must...watch....film

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back