Star Wars Kid

Just posted this over at spammers paradise, you beat me to it here, i think its hilarious.

Gotta feel sorry for the kid tho, I wonder if he even knows its all over the net?

Hehehe...I have a feeling if he doesn't he will know shortly. :p

Excellent find!

He's way out there on his own, ain't he!!!

Mebe a clever person could add pom poms to the end and have him as a demented cheerleader??

:happy:

The remix is hilairous! He should get a small background part in a next movie. Or at least start up a comic routine. 5 STARS!!!!

Havent seen the remix yet, but I've got to say, I feel bad for the kid.
As funny as it was, I still feel bad.

I mean, it could have been any of us. He just got caught. :rolleyes:

Damn that sucks. Dont think he's ever been in a coordination activity either.

*Tries to hold back laughter* BAHAHAAHAHAA.... That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! OMG....

I mean, it could have been any of us. He just got caught.
He didn't get 'caught' he used a school video camera and didn't wipe the tape before he took it back.
Personally, I wouldn't tape myseld pracing round my basement with a broom stick, sure we've all made light sabre noises in our lives (come on.. who hasn't :D) but recording it, you gotta think 'why?'

But yeah, you have got to feel sorry for the fella that someone felt is right to rip it and put it on the net, I say good on him for amusing people though :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B

Personally, I wouldn't tape myseld pracing round my basement with a broom stick, sure we've all made light sabre noises in our lives (come on.. who hasn't :D)

I haven't... am I missin anything SPeedY??? :rolleyes:

What's it like? :confused: How many enemies do you usually go up against??? :p

Just funnin wit ya SPeedY

Don't get yer Storm Troopers all up in a bunch. :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back