Star Wars Kid Famous!

Kush

High On Life!
alright hes become more famous

Star Wars Kid Famous!

as posted on funfreepages.com
Anyone remember the Star Wars Kid? He's the dude who pretended to be a jedi and fight with a lightsaber (which was just a broomstick). The video spread around the net pretty fast. He's in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 PC game now.

does anyone have that game, check the credits see if hes in there

that is so awesome for him...I hope he approved of it and everything cause reports were that he was taking it pretty bad after it was leaked and modified and all over the internet...also I hope he is happy that he is in the game

and if he is good for him

I have the game ... I haven't played enough of it.

Didn't his parents start suing everyone though?

well he was in therapy and I think someone was getting sued

heh, I just saw the vid. I'll go check it out in game later. :)

He sued the school supposedly, but an entire geek community got together, got the kid an iPod and a ton of other cool geek stuff.

Seems to have gotten over it supposedly?

I think just posting those words could cause a ban....hahahahhaa

Yeah I would be absolutely crushed if kids that made fun of me before.. *gasp* ... made fun of me and I had the added bonus of being "famous". :p Anyhoo I guess somehow he was and got a bunch of free stuff. Does anyone know whatever happend to the lawsuit?

I heard he was checked into a mental asylum.
I think the same would happen to me if my star wars home video leaked out.
The Princess Leia costume was the last one in the shop tho, I swear.

Electronic Punk said:
The last Leia costume maybe, you could of still chosen one of the other characters they had available :p

Electronic Punk said:
I heard he was checked into a mental asylum.
I think the same would happen to me if my star wars home video leaked out.
That was the night you left your webcam going all nite. Not only do we have you on camera pitching a tent all night, we also have your star wars home video ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back