Star Wars Kid Famous!

Kush

High On Life!
alright hes become more famous

Star Wars Kid Famous!

as posted on funfreepages.com
Anyone remember the Star Wars Kid? He's the dude who pretended to be a jedi and fight with a lightsaber (which was just a broomstick). The video spread around the net pretty fast. He's in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 PC game now.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
that is so awesome for him...I hope he approved of it and everything cause reports were that he was taking it pretty bad after it was leaked and modified and all over the internet...also I hope he is happy that he is in the game

and if he is good for him

X-Istence

Political User
He sued the school supposedly, but an entire geek community got together, got the kid an iPod and a ton of other cool geek stuff.

Seems to have gotten over it supposedly?

Yeah I would be absolutely crushed if kids that made fun of me before.. *gasp* ... made fun of me and I had the added bonus of being "famous". :p Anyhoo I guess somehow he was and got a bunch of free stuff. Does anyone know whatever happend to the lawsuit?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I heard he was checked into a mental asylum.
I think the same would happen to me if my star wars home video leaked out.
The Princess Leia costume was the last one in the shop tho, I swear.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Electronic Punk said:
The last Leia costume maybe, you could of still chosen one of the other characters they had available :p

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Electronic Punk said:
I heard he was checked into a mental asylum.
I think the same would happen to me if my star wars home video leaked out.
That was the night you left your webcam going all nite. Not only do we have you on camera pitching a tent all night, we also have your star wars home video ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut