Star Wars Galaxies - FINAL Release Date

B

Blitzkrieg

Well, they are finally releasing the game on June 26th. :eek:

Who here is looking forward to the title and will be picking it up?

I am probably the only person in the world that has not seen ANY of the Star Wars movies or played any of the Star Wars games... hehe. Not that I don't want to, just that I have never had time.

It's just EQ in space with polished graphics, ask yourself is it work £9 a month? errmm nooo :)

~2Shy

I've seen the beta, nothing special so far. I will probably forgo this and wait for EQ2.

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Well, they are finally releasing the game on June 26th. :eek:

Who here is looking forward to the title and will be picking it up?

I am.. Im a huge Star Wars fan. Some of the games they have released for it sucks but this game looks really awsome. I can't wait to get it. :eek:

You guys might want to wait. The game has so many bugs. I have had the game since launch day and have only been able to play 25 minuets tops. It looks great, but it is unstable. Too bad, I have been looking forward to it for 2 years.

Released in december here, not a fan of subscription based games at all.

Nearly bought Eve online, until I came to my senses.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back