Star Wars Footage

Can't stream it EP :(

WMP says file is damaged or corrupt.

Damn-it. Got all fidgety and excited too. I lurve Star Wars.:D :D

that clip has nothing to do with star wars...

it is a home video of EP after a few bean burittos weilding his little stick that he slaps goats around with... :(

quite disgusting if you ask me... thank your lucky stars you have not seen it yet erbmaster

Phew!!...Thanks 4 the heads-up on that one Sazar. Glad I didn't persist. Bleeuuurgghhh. Only kidding EP, I'm sure your "light-sabre" doesn't know the power of the dark-side :D:D

It's not really that bad... It's more of a fan flick, granted I've seen better. It's very appearent that he doesn't know how to use a boe. He'd probably do much better with a sword.

That isn't me.
And whether my light sabre has been to a place where the sun don't shine. or both places. or .. ok enough ananologies about the dark sides.

Thanks to Pidge for the clip too ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
my light sabre has been to a place where the sun don't shine.

!addquote [e]-Punk: my light sabre has been to a place where the sun don't shine.

:p

I can't view it from work :(

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Yea I'm very upset too. I wanted to see it :(

his lightsabre has 2 heads... if you wanted a mental image :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back