star wars best episode yet?

Im excited to see this! being a 30 year old, it brings back memories of playing with my star wars toys back in 1980!!...gotta love it! :)

I'm hitting it up right after work. Unless there is a line :-/

beh george lucas should go blind then maybe he would imporove plot and not rely on special effects. (this is for first 2 lets see how the 3rd one goes)

I like them all also I own the box set and I am excited about this last movie !

I'm really excited about this one. I'm not sure when I'll go see it though, going to be insane the first week or so.

It better have Jar Jar in every scene, or I'll be disappointed. Jar Jar was the best idea George Lucas ever had.

Or not.

I liked all of them. I'm not paid to be a critic. :laugh:

Unwonted said:
It better have Jar Jar in every scene, or I'll be disappointed. Jar Jar was the best idea George Lucas ever had.

Or not.
I honestly didn't find Jar Jar all that bad. :p

I'm seeing it early this Wednesday at 12:15 am...

As to Jar Jar, to each their own... But I'd rather Jar Jar be kept to a minimum, speaking for myself :D

The odd part looking ahead, is this is one movie where we can almost guess much of what will happen. The original Star Wars trilogy (eps 4-6) are the biggest spoiler we could get, as we know where the story's going, where it came from with eps 1 and 2, and Obi Wan gave many details away in his reminiscing about these times and discussion with Luke. We also know that Luke, and Leia will both be Darth Vader's son (Luke figuring it out, and then telling Leia in RotJ before facing darth...

Am looking forward to seeing it...

Yeah basically it's all about seeing the birth of Vader before the Emporer. That and killing Jedi. :)

I wonder if movie theaters have a different definition of time then the rest of us :D Anyhow, the ticket says May 18th at 12:15 am, so I headed down to the theater today. OK, the official release date is May 19, but they could have been selling tickets for a first come, early showing. Anyhow, it seems the 18th really means the 19th in the theater's own reconing :D

Anyone else found that their tickets are for the day after the date stamped on the ticket, or are they just doing that here in Albuquerque?

I knew the tickets were actually for the 19th. But yeah...it is funny that they issue tickets for the 18th although it's after midnight. :D

Son Goku said:
I wonder if movie theaters have a different definition of time then the rest of us :D

an 8:30 movie means ten to nine, so yea

NetRyder said:
I knew the tickets were actually for the 19th. But yeah...it is funny that they issue tickets for the 18th although it's after midnight. :D
Yeah but it's still on 18th days business probably. ;)

I might try a small theatre here for the 12AM showing. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back