Star trek the movie

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
the first star trek movie was edited, and I never got a chance to see it...has anyone seen it, and is it any better?

That movie is soooooo boring. :( It would have to the worst of them all. I am looking forward to Nemesis coming out soon. :)

well, in the edit, they shortened everything, so I was wondering if anyone got the edited dvd

I have the special edition DVD. I have to say it is pretty darn good. expands alot on the background story. Also the redone SFX and added shots really do look good. Not out of place but not too good either, if you know what i mean.

I agree with Khayman,

The new special Edition DVD release is much better than the ol' VHS one.

Extra scenes, and naturally completely cleaned up, and digitally enhanced.

Its a classic, and should be in any Trekkies collection IMO.

I now just wish Paramount would pull its finger out and release DS9 & Voyager on DVD too.

DS9 is being relaesed next year

EDIT

The second spin off from the Star Trek franchise, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine has been pencilled in for a debut on Region 1 DVD on 25 February 2003. We expect this date to be closely matched by a Region 2 release of the first series.

/EDIT

the problem with the original release of this movie was that they were so behind dchedule, they released it without any screening whatsoever...this dvd is the way the producer would have finnished it in the first place

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back