Star Trek Personality Quiz

American Zombie

Staff member
Political Access
The Quiz

My result:
Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Always in control, you are a great leader, deligator, and diplomat. These qualities attract people to you, and this sometimes annoys you.
Aloof, introspective, and philosophical; you enjoy quiet time in solitude.

quark.gif

A shrewd businessman with an ear to ground, you always hear opportunities before anyone else. Your greed is off-set by compassion which you try to hide.
Your mother says you are full of spit and vinegar, or maybe worse.

No clue who that is

picard.gif

Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Always in control, you are a great leader, deligator, and diplomat. These qualities attract people to you, and this sometimes annoys you.

picard.gif

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

kirk.gif

Captain James T. Kirk
Charasmatic tatical leader/ egotistical womanizer. Your arrogant cowboy mentality is forgiven because of your deep concern for those close to you.
Your middle name is Tiberius.

haha.....

I got Picard too, but they gave me a picture of a slim Matt Lucas by mistake :lick:

picard.gif

Captain James T. Kirk

kirk.gif

Charasmatic tatical leader/ egotistical womanizer. Your arrogant cowboy mentality is forgiven because of your deep concern for those close to you.

One more Picard... :lick:

picard.gif

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

kirk.gif

Captain James T. Kirk

Captain James T. Kirk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back