Stabilo Boss - Everybody

Kush

High On Life!
This is a great song, heard it on the radio, and downloaded it like a week ago so thought i would share it with the osnn.net family, and see u guys' reactions/thoughts about this song.

here are the lyrics for it also:
Doesn't anybody know how to walk anymore, doesn't anybody know what a radios for, doesn't anybody wear there hair down low, doesn't anybody know doesn't anybody know

Doesn't anybody hate when a street light turns red, doesn't anybody want 5 more minutes in bed, doesn't anybody, doesn't anybody have a letter to send doesn't anybody wish they had just one more friend.

Cause everybody wants, everybody's needs everybody asks for one more peace, everybody wants to here someone say please. Cause everybody takes and everybody steals, everybody cries when something feels. Everybody's lookin' for the drug that heals.

Doesn't anybody wanna take another shot at me, go ahead the guns loaded and the bullets are for free, doesn't anybody spray perfume to cover up the smell, doesn't anybody know where to go and get some help.

Cause everybody wants and everybody needs everybody begs for self esteem, why don't you get your mind out of the past, and everybody takes and everybody steals, everybody's been kicked by other heals, please raze your hands up in the air.

Oh in the air, why don't you raze your hands up in the air, why don't you raze your raze your hands in the air why don't you raze your hands up in the air..

Cause everybody wants

Doesn't anybody know how to walk anymore, doesn't anybody know what a radios for, doesn't anybody wear their hair down low, doesn't anybody know doesn't anybody know,

Cause everybody wants!

forgot to add, they are a canadian band, and that is about everyday annoyances, and is soooooo TRUE

lol my friend said the same thing, but its a great song get it and see how u like it

They used to be called Stabilo Boss. Now, with this new CD, they are called Stabilo.

Heeter

nice to know, but what do u guys think about this song!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back