Squirell menace +

K

Kirrie2001

A nun is sitting with her Mother Superior, chatting. "I used some horrible language this week and feel absolutely terrible about it."
"When did you use this awful language?" asks the elder.
"Well, I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked like it was going to go over 280 yards, but it struck a phone line that's hanging over the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about 100 yards."
"Is that when you swore?"
"No, Mother," says the nun. "After that a squirrel ran out of the bushes and grabbed my ball in its mouth and began to run away."
"Is THAT when you swore?" asks the Mother Superior again.
"Well, no." says the nun. "You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons and began to fly away!"
"Is THAT when you swore?" asks the amazed elder nun.
"No, not yet. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in its claws, it flew near the green and the squirrel dropped my ball."
"Did you swear THEN?" asked Mother Superior, becoming impatient.
"No, because the ball fell on a big rock, bounced over the sand trap, rolled onto the green, and stopped about a foot from the hole."
The two nuns were silent for a moment. Then Mother Superior sighed and asked, "You missed the f******g putt, didn't you?"
------------

Liana was a beautiful girl. As she was walking through the woods on a hot summers day, the heat became too much for her and she decided to go for a swim. She took off all her clothes, piled them neatly on the side of the riverbank and dove in.
A couple of young boys came along and decided to steal her clothes.
Having gotten out of the water and discovered her clothes had been stolen,
Liana decided to go to the roadside and hitch a ride home.
Along came Steve, riding a bicycle. He stopped for Liana. "Come," he said, "I'll ride you into town."
She jumped on his bicycle and rode side-saddle in front of him. Steve said
nothing, but after ten minutes Liana was so overwhelmed at how calm he
was that she said, "Tell me, haven't you noticed that I'm completely naked?"
"Sure," said Steve. "Haven't you noticed that you're riding on a girls bike?"

Tw

LMAO

BTW Kirrie where have ya been hiding? Sure hope ya been doing okay! We (I) sure missed your jokes and comments!

;)

Kirrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back!!!! We missed you ;)

OK - it's official - I should have left the WE in my response!:D

Hi there folks, nice to be back again. Have been in dry dock having a digit removed. OH BOY, have I left myself open to something here.
Thanks for your welcome everyone, nice to see your smiling faces.
hehe, work that one out.

Love ya all.

Let's hope the "digit" you are referring to is a finger!

Hopefully not one of the lower extremities!

<damnyank thinks> - gotta to remember the 13 year olds

But us adults know what I am referring to!
:D :D :D

Kirrie - I read ya like a book!

Good ta have ya back Kirrie2001.

Hope ya dooin well. I hope the "digit" wasn't too serious of a thing.

Well Shitt if ya lose a Digit it must have been serious.

How may cool Drugs they give ya?:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back