Squeaknet

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Rather amusingly, I seem to be banned from all Squeaknet servers or I am getting my connection refused.

erm, could someone talk to the ircops and ask em nicely to sort it out.

You're on there now.. ?

Go prod the admins in #beowulf, or post on the Squeaknet forums ;)

the serveers were all down bar 1 yesterday, i think they were being patched/upgraded. all backup now though?

Yeah more ppl on there so I'm guessing all is good again :) Though if you find the right server you can ride the storm out like I did :x

Also, if you have ident blocked, it will say your banned (as i well know)

its only on some of the servers which require ident

Geffy said:
its only on some of the servers which require ident
Seems a bit pointless, as punk has just said, some people can't actually enable it, besides that it serves no purpose anyway.

it was originally set to do that because of a former user who kept being abusive, I havent seem them around for a while, so I will ask the rest of the opers if they feel like disabling the failed ident banning

TheBadger has been over the network with an identless client and had no problems connecting to any of them so they all should accept connections without a proper ident. If you are still having problems then PM me about them, or ask TheBadger if you are able to get onto another server

We upgraded all the servers to the final version of Unreal3.2 and made sure that they all allowed ident-less connections in the process

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back