Spybot ?

Leo

OSNN Addict
Im a current user of Adware but just for a change, I've decided to use Spybot search a destroy. For some reason,it found all these stuff that i have no clue where to begin.
Any help with this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Here a screenshot:
screenie1.jpg

Be very very careful spybot will remove tons of stuff you need! I tried it and it was too scary. And I know what most of the stuff was. The new adaware is what I'm using, again.

Yeah, I still use Adware(New version and build). Spybot did find some new stuff though(besides the stuff i need) like a couple dialers and Alexa. I only removed those but i have no clue what to do with the rest.
Thanks for the reply!

They are mainly just a collection of "Most Recenty Used" (MRUs) entrys, they are not a specific threat to your privacy but some users like to remove such things.

You may want to check out MRU Blaster by JavaCool. You can find it on www.wilderssecurity.net/mrublaster.html

Backup and remove the items highlighted in red and see if it causes any problems. If not you can leave them out :)

if its in red, delete it. if it aint red, look 1st and if its a log file its safe to delete, ie.. removing pr0n links from media player... not that i ever look at pr0n...:confused:

gonna dissagree gonzo

the history is in red, and I use my history all the time

his auto complete is something I use often also.

I don't use animation shop, but my guess is recent images and recent work are usefull folders as well

so just read the evtry, and decide from what it is, whether or not to delete it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back