SpyBot-Search & Destroy 1.3.2b Final

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
SpyBot-Search & Destroy 1.3.2b (Beta)

Just released about 5 minutes ago here is a new release Final of Spy-bot

goto majorgeeks for the download :)

download page

Please uninstall previous versions before installing this one.

NOTE: Reason(s) for release are because of Firefox cookie issues
The Resident shield in version 1.3 has an issue allowing certain cookies (Specifically Double Click)when set to notify. If page loading becomes a problem, right click the icon in the Systray, select “Resident IE” and either uncheck “Use Resident in IE sessions” or check "Block all bad pages silently".

wow, your a quick one :D Thanks

Looks like you were too quick:)

The following is from the Spybot website:

"Since yesterday evening, places like BetaNews or MajorGeeks offer Spybot-S&D, version 1.3.2 beta (spybotsd132b.exe). We're not sure how this version reached them or why they do publish it, but this had been an internal test version and was never intended for public use.

We strongly advise you to not use this version, as it contains debug code that will most probably fail on your computer. An official new version will be out quite soon, please look for announcements on the official site and on our support forum first."

Inofficial Spybot-S&D version 3. November 2004

Since yesterday evening, places like BetaNews or MajorGeeks offer Spybot-S&D, version 1.3.2 beta (spybotsd132b.exe). We're not sure how this version reached them or why they do publish it, but this had been an internal test version and was never intended for public use.

We strongly advise you to not use this version, as it contains debug code that will most probably fail on your computer. An official new version will be out quite soon, please look for announcements on the official site and on our support forum first.
Source
:rolleyes:

no i read, that but i mean how did it get out if there is only one guy working on it and he didnt know its out? maybe multiple personalities lol, or a friend came in and sent it hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back