Sprint doesn't want its customers anymore

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I came across this blog post today. The original link is below in case the image disappears.

sprintdropsyou.jpg

http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2007/07/11371/

ha! That is awesome.

I'm going to send that letter to MTM.

I came across this blog post today. The original link is below in case the image disappears.

sprintdropsyou.jpg

http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2007/07/11371/
that's not fair really, we don't know the history of this issue

sprint has always had no problem resolving my billing issues but if I were unreasonable why would they want to keep me on?

you know the expression "the customer is always right"?

they are not always right, sometimes it's better for your bussiness and you other customers if you loose a customer that is out of hand

I throw customers out and refuse bussiness all the time and the company I manage thrives BECAUSE of that strategy

THat letter was addressed to Perris =)

You have to love this irony...

Meanwhile, Rene's boyfriend, who is also a Sprint subscriber, says he has gotten 30 unsolicited telemarketing calls over the past several months from Sprint asking him if he wants to add additional lines to his service. Even though he has explicitly asked Sprint not to call him with additional offers, he is still receiving phone calls.

"It's ridiculous that they can call us as many times as they want to sell us something," Rene said. "But if I call to ask them to fix their error, they cancel my service."

So they might lose money on some of the people who call in to customer service. But for every person that calls customer service I bet there are at least 10 who don't, so they should still be coming out on-top regardless. If they aren't making enough profit then it's not because of customer service calls -- they need to focus their attention somewhere else.

You know this could turn into a PR nightmare.

Same thing with credit card applications. They have the money to send you one every other week but ....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back