Splish Splash

thats serves the kid right for having a dad thats a web developer

jim valley

the guy who made the original song splish splash ( not this poopo one:p;) ) is jim valley he always comes to visit our school he came this year like a month ago, hes been coming since like 5th grade for me! ahhhhh!:D

I love these - they come from flowgo.com and there must be 4 or 5 of them with this singing baby - about pooping in pants and a bunch of other baby related things. I think there was even a valentine one!

Being a new grandfather, my daughter is always sending me new ones!:cool:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Check out this, its cute... Splish Splash

It's not cute, it's demonic. I hate, hate singing babies in flash files. Same as X-istence, only, I'm sure I mentioned it a few times before.

Ugh. Hell's creation. I mean, babies are cute. Little young children, they're funny. But animated singing babies voicing their opinion about their dirty rear...oh, someone, I'm going insane...

Re: Re: Splish Splash

Originally posted by Nick M
It's not cute, it's demonic. I hate, hate singing babies in flash files. Same as X-istence, only, I'm sure I mentioned it a few times before.

Ugh. Hell's creation. I mean, babies are cute. Little young children, they're funny. But animated singing babies voicing their opinion about their dirty rear...oh, someone, I'm going insane...

Get over yourself... there isnt any heaven and there isnt any hell. Its a stupid flash animation and if you cant appreciate the humor it has to offer then you need to crawl back under your bed and stay there. Oh I forgot be sure and turn out the lights and dont forget to sacrifice some animals while youre at it... jeesh dont waste my time.

be gone with you... you have no sense of humor unless you are making the jokes... sad little man you are. be gone with you, bother me no longer

I'm pretty sure your about 30...
but i get a kick out of your comments, your like a depressed school girl that insists on wearing a black lipstick and cuts herself horizontaly...

dude I dont know what kind of school you go to but my advice is to go to a different one... btw I have been out of school longer than youve been alive

Re: Re: Re: Splish Splash

Get over yourself... there isnt any heaven and there isnt any hell. Its a stupid flash animation and if you cant appreciate the humor it has to offer then you need to crawl back under your bed and stay there. Oh I forgot be sure and turn out the lights and dont forget to sacrifice some animals while youre at it... jeesh dont waste my time.

Don't waste your time? That's funny, it's complete irrelevant, but, ah, PK, I'm with Benny, I enjoy your comments...it's amusing

dude I dont know what kind of school you go to but my advice is to go to a different one... btw I have been out of school longer than youve been alive

I finished school a year ago (well should have finished it). but i will give you credit for the whole "I have been out of school longer than you've been alive" , i mean, you actually lived to be older then 36!!!! quite an achievement , i hope one day i can be like you (well, age)...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back