Splish Splash

PK, I'm with Benny, I enjoy your comments

Thanks for sharing that little bit of info... I wont try to break you and Benny up or anything. You can have him.

Originally posted by Benny
I finished school a year ago (well should have finished it). but i will give you credit for the whole "I have been out of school longer than you've been alive" , i mean, you actually lived to be older then 36!!!! quite an achievement , i hope one day i can be like you (well, age)...

this year I will be a whopping 37 years old.. yehaa. being older is much fun than when i was young. Youth is wasted on the young. I get to enjoy life much more now then I ever did as a younger person...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
this year I will be a whopping 37 years old.. yehaa. being older is much fun than when i was young. Youth is wasted on the young. I get to enjoy life much more now then I ever did as a younger person...

Not sure if your being serious or sarcastic, but anyhowz, i have no idea what its like being 37 so i cant testify elswise, i do enjoy youth, so no point of rushing it.

Thanks for sharing that little bit of info... I wont try to break you and Benny up or anything. You can have him.

:p I rather have Nick then you anyway...

such words have never been spoken to me... you have knowledge not of what you are missing. be gone with you for my time is worth more than you...

Now for something really weird...

haiku

use system restore

if you have it enabled

go back to good times

Originally posted by Nick M
Now for something really weird...

haiku

use system restore

if you have it enabled

go back to good times

very impressive... you are truely messed up more than I ... I bow to your insanity.

such words have never been spoken to me... you have knowledge not of what you are missing. be gone with you for my time is worth more than you...

You need professional help.

very impressive... you are truely messed up more than I ... I bow to your insanity.

That, that makes me feel warm and sticky inside, thank you.

please dont share any more info about yourself ...

tenderheart.jpg

I'm like an inside out care bear, warm and sticky :p

I think I'm going to write another haiku

if you post another haiku I will ban you... and your little friend too

Are you questioning my haiku!? My haiku was good! You write one!

PS. I've got a once in a life time post count rigt now :p

*see professional help post by Benny.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back