splinter cell - thoughts

damn cant wait to play im really occupied dont have time for anything got school,work, and trying to learn php and play games and marks have to stay high in school

to lead a balanced life, you must sacrifice some marks for the goodness of video games, especially SC.

SC meaning 'starcraft'..?? i'd agree

damn...! no controller..... oh well.... i guess keyboard/mouse 'is' more accurate... just thought it could be just like xbox version with controller settings.... cause i have the axispad and it looks and feels just like a psx controller.... d pad, 2 analog pads and clicking down thing as buttons.... start, select, 2 Ls, 2Rs, and the 4 buttons.... all the features that'd almost match the xbox controller

or.... if not.... has anyone seen the tutorials for xbox controller mods for PC USB?

24.jpg

http://www.blagged-hardware.net/index.php?index=41
http://www.xbox-emulation.co.uk/Xbox-Controller-Mod.shtml

even the vibrate function works. if only i had the resources (time and money) for such a hobby....

I modified the xbox controller and it work's just sh*ty as it works on xbox. But to the point IT WORKS I havn't used any other controllers.

Originally posted by DeepBlade
SC meaning 'starcraft'..?? i'd agree

SC of course meaning Splinter cell, hence the topic of this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back