Splinter Cell or Raven Shield

S

silky62678

i got about 50 dollars to my name and wanted to know which game is better. I have played Raven Sheld demo and liked it. Once i got used to it. I also played Cell demoand cant get past the d@mn first stage. Which game is better as far as game play?

Originally posted by silky62678
i got about 50 dollars to my name and wanted to know which game is better. I have played Raven Sheld demo and liked it. Once i got used to it. I also played Cell demoand cant get past the d@mn first stage. Which game is better as far as game play?

I loved splinter cell... raven shield is also not bad... whichever demo catches your fancy... go with that... I will say splinter cell gave me an experience no other game has come close to giving me :)

very enjoyable...

depens raven shield has multplayer which id go with even tho i have splinter cell it isnt that great

I have both but If I were you I would go with Splinter Cell great fps and stealth tech is better than Raven Shield, but if you are multiplayer savy go with Raven Sheild. Both are great but in it's own way so the last choise is up to u. :rolleyes: CHOOSE WISELY:cool: b'cause of the money:happy:

Well, If you want multiplayer, go with Raven Sheild. Metal Gear Solid 2 is coming out real soon for PC if you want to wait for that. Its much better then splinter cell or so I heard.

Originally posted by toxicity
Well, If you want multiplayer, go with Raven Sheild. Metal Gear Solid 2 is coming out real soon for PC if you want to wait for that. Its much better then splinter cell or so I heard.

It has to be better to compete with Spliter Cell and coming in DVD format. But it's a long wait by then you will waste money on some cheap po*n(I don't know If I am suppose to write that or not). Better buy now or wait like I am waiting for Duke Nukem (Dame I forgot the last thing:( )

I'm still playing Splinter Cell...RS will give you the same feeling except with diffrent maps.I'm buying SC today:D

Thanks guys and girls. I went with Raven Shield. got it today, and all my men got killed in the first 30 seconds of the d@mn game...cheats here i come

Originally posted by silky62678
Thanks guys and girls. I went with Raven Shield. got it today, and all my men got killed in the first 30 seconds of the d@mn game...cheats here i come

Wussi:D

lol, first time I played, I fell off a ladder and broke my legs

Have both games and personally RS is a better game with a good replay value. It has multi and different gameplay modes. SC is an awesome game, played through the whole game loved it. But I give the nod to RS.

I have both games as well, I played through and beat Splinter Cell, and I played 20 minutes of raven shield before uninstalling it, so my choice is obvious.

Raven Shield is just the same old rehashed stuff, seems like I've played the game a million times already.

Blitz how long is SPlinter Cell? Cause i'm at the china mission where the land mines are in. Am I to far from beating the game?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back