Splinter Cell or Raven Shield

S

silky62678

i got about 50 dollars to my name and wanted to know which game is better. I have played Raven Sheld demo and liked it. Once i got used to it. I also played Cell demoand cant get past the d@mn first stage. Which game is better as far as game play?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by silky62678
i got about 50 dollars to my name and wanted to know which game is better. I have played Raven Sheld demo and liked it. Once i got used to it. I also played Cell demoand cant get past the d@mn first stage. Which game is better as far as game play?
I loved splinter cell... raven shield is also not bad... whichever demo catches your fancy... go with that... I will say splinter cell gave me an experience no other game has come close to giving me :)

very enjoyable...

V

Vibe69

depens raven shield has multplayer which id go with even tho i have splinter cell it isnt that great

N

neo

I have both but If I were you I would go with Splinter Cell great fps and stealth tech is better than Raven Shield, but if you are multiplayer savy go with Raven Sheild. Both are great but in it's own way so the last choise is up to u. :rolleyes: CHOOSE WISELY:cool: b'cause of the money:happy:

T

toxicity

Well, If you want multiplayer, go with Raven Sheild. Metal Gear Solid 2 is coming out real soon for PC if you want to wait for that. Its much better then splinter cell or so I heard.

N

neo

Originally posted by toxicity
Well, If you want multiplayer, go with Raven Sheild. Metal Gear Solid 2 is coming out real soon for PC if you want to wait for that. Its much better then splinter cell or so I heard.
It has to be better to compete with Spliter Cell and coming in DVD format. But it's a long wait by then you will waste money on some cheap po*n(I don't know If I am suppose to write that or not). Better buy now or wait like I am waiting for Duke Nukem (Dame I forgot the last thing:( )

S

silky62678

Thanks guys and girls. I went with Raven Shield. got it today, and all my men got killed in the first 30 seconds of the d@mn game...cheats here i come

N

neo

Originally posted by silky62678
Thanks guys and girls. I went with Raven Shield. got it today, and all my men got killed in the first 30 seconds of the d@mn game...cheats here i come
Wussi:D

Z

Zansky

Have both games and personally RS is a better game with a good replay value. It has multi and different gameplay modes. SC is an awesome game, played through the whole game loved it. But I give the nod to RS.

B

Blitzkrieg

I have both games as well, I played through and beat Splinter Cell, and I played 20 minutes of raven shield before uninstalling it, so my choice is obvious.

Raven Shield is just the same old rehashed stuff, seems like I've played the game a million times already.

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Blitz how long is SPlinter Cell? Cause i'm at the china mission where the land mines are in. Am I to far from beating the game?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel